But I have to try whatever it is pun. Insyaallah I can!
Last weekend I went to Melaka, and that was my first time hanging around there and my village is at Melaka lol.
It was fun fun fun! I went there with my sister and her friends. We stayed at my nanny's house.
We arrived there around 7p.m. It was 2 hours journey. And we went straight to Umbai Ikan Bakar.
Y AM I SO CHUBBY?!
Then, the next day, I went to River Cruise and Jonker Street.
OMG the things at Jonker Street are aw-e-someeee.
And I bought some things to decorate my room. Can't wait! But rn I have no time, busy all the time :\
Sate!
ABC
After 3 hours well spent there, I went back home to KL.
And reached home at 1 a.m. And that day was Sunday.
Mmg aku tak bangunlah nak pergi sekolah lol.
Ooooooh and wanna know what? Today is my first time SAYA PENGSAN!
I was having my breakfast, 'ma, nak tgk tangan dah kena operate?'
*moms showing* *few minutes later* 'ma, rasa nak pitam lah' *and BAM! Terus pengsan*
Masa sedar, my dad was hugging me to keep me warm. And he and my brother angkat pergi sofa.
I was having headache. Until now, I feel weak and not feeling well. Phew luckily I don't take Bio. LOL
I was having my breakfast, 'ma, nak tgk tangan dah kena operate?'
*moms showing* *few minutes later* 'ma, rasa nak pitam lah' *and BAM! Terus pengsan*
Masa sedar, my dad was hugging me to keep me warm. And he and my brother angkat pergi sofa.
I was having headache. Until now, I feel weak and not feeling well. Phew luckily I don't take Bio. LOL
Oh and I gtg! I got alot of homeworks.
MACAM SEBULAN CUTI SEBENARNYA.
Xoxoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment