Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Saturday, January 28


Hello and salam to you. School was effin' tired, it's okay I have to struggle for my own good.
And heck yes, it have been a hard week for me.
It's just because Im too sensitive rn and being a drama queen. Blame who? BLAME PERIOD.
Lol oooh and that's why Im exhausted. What-to-do, fitrah perempuan.

And okay I wanna say something;
I know you're 'almost' perfect . But you have no right to treat 'losers' or whatsoever like they don't have any feelings. Well, it's not me. I talk about their attitudes to other people.
It's true that words are sharper than the sword. I totally agree with it.
And please, please take care of your words, and THINK before you talk/do.
It may hurts other's feelings, and you're the one who get a sin. I don't know what to say, SOCIETY IS SUCKS. And I don't get it why people are so desperate to be hot or famous, just stay,
stay like what you are now. It's just better. Well, maybe it's because they are not matured enough.

And to those victims, please just shut your mouth, pray to Allah and don't ever fight em back.
It'll only makes it worse. Just be patience cause "Allah is with the patient" and
you're the one will get 'pahala'. So just let em be. Im saying this because world has becomes mean.

P/s: it's for umum. Just saying.

Well, I gtg. Better do my loads of lot homeworks. Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment