Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Sunday, February 19

Family Day

Assalamualaikum, so how everyone's going?
It's been awhile tak pegang laptop, yay me! Im finally not active online.
So school was okay so far. But there's alot alot alot of things to learn, memorize, read.
But if we struggle, we will make it right. Insyaallah.

And here goes WAFA thingy, uhuhu  I can't wait. So I am the AJK Dokumentasi w/ Eila.
I have to take photographs, create videos and more.
The most excited thing is, we will sell things! Woohoo.

Oh and I just reached home from Gold Coast Morib.
It was okay.... I miss my daddy's old stuff. My daddy has changed his department so yeah.
Here some of the photos;



 Going to the dinner.
 Going to swim LOLK




Just so you know, I took all of the photos by my iPhone. 
Sorry for the quality. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment