Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Wednesday, March 7

Salam and hello folks! HOW I MISS USING LAPTOP. Tumblr? It's like not a part of my life now. *sigh
But I don't really mind actually. Im livin' my life!!!! as a student......
And alhamdulillah, im free from test. And lets pray for the best result :)

Well, last weekend I went to Langkawi. My dad got a meeting there. 
So, me, my mum and my lil bro saja menyibuk. Since dah 10 years tak datang sana. 

Stuffs

Friday, went to the airport. Flight at 9.30 p.m. Reached there around 10++ p.m
Went straight to Awana Hotel, and off to bed. Lol I was so tired.

Saturday morning, 

What a refreshing!

Had a breakfast then went to Cable Car. Iyiyiyi Im a happy kid. But it was kinda scared, so long!




Then, went to Under Water. Fishesssssssss 

 YO STONE FISH!

YO PENGUIN CUTIE

Then went to Makam Mahsuri and Beras Terbakar.
And the last place was Chocolates Store! It was heaaaveeen.
Bought till rm480++ lol


Then back to the hotel, and naik boat w my dad's staffs, mum, lil bro.
Went to three islands. Subhanallah, so breathtaking.


 Dayang Bunting, it looks like a pregnant woman, kan?
 OMG YOU GUYS WERE THERE TOO LOLJK
 Awana Hotel
 One of the island
And got a chance to watch a sunset! :')

Sunday, I was accompanying my mother buying kitchen stuffs.
Then, off to airport that afternoon. And back to KL.

Was chillin' on the balcony.






P/s: the photos are just from my phone. I can't find my camera lol.
Until then, XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment