And, as you guys know. I went to Beijing for 5 days.
1st day, 16/12;
We reached at the KLIA around 7++am. And our flight delayed about one hour.
Then we arrived at Beijing Airport around 4.45pm. I put my coat on, it was freaaaakin cold.
And we met our tour guard, May. Ah, she's so nice. And I love her accent :)
5pm, the skies are already become dark. So we can't do anything that day, just had a dinner.
Lol, chinese halal foods, tasteless... But alhamdulillah there's foods kan.
Then, we check in the hotel and sleep.
2nd day, 17/12;
We countinue our journey to Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.
Hahahaha all I can see is the umm tokong cina eh apatu. But it's actually a warrior's castle :)
Even the lake is frozen over.
After that, we went for a lunch, 500 years mosque, silk shop.
| Muka ngantuk my lil bro lol. |
Then, we went to acrobatic show! It was awesome and magical.
Some of the photos;
Day 3, 18/12;
The day we had accident. Alhamdulillah, there's nothing serious happens.
It's cause of jalan ada ice, and licin so the car behind us couldn't break and BAM, langgar our car .
That time I was sleeping, mmg tak terkejut lah kan. Luckily nothing's hurt.
And we changed the driver, cause the driver is so blur.
He didn't know the way to the most of our destination and because of that, we were late.
So, we only got a chance to go to Panda Zoo, Silk Street and have a dinner.
Argggh why panda are so cute, I wanna take them as my pet! lol
And, lol the Silk Street, 100% fake things.
Alalala comel comel.
Day 4, 19/12;
Two hours of journey to the first destination, Jade Shop.
Sweet Potato, it's so sweet China punya, love it!
Then, we went to play ski!!! It's the best moment, even I fell down.... lol
Oh it's quite expensive! About rm400 each, haiyyyya they charged so many things.
Power tak power tak? B)
Ok..... Tak........ LOL WTF
Imran and his coach.
Lepastu seriously my body hurts, ugh pinggang and kaki sakit gila okay.
Then we went to Great Wall of China, it was super tiring.Naik sampai tingkat ke-3 je, tu pun dah tinggi gila and penat okay.
Dahlah tangga dia mcm tembok, tinggi bebenor. Mcm panjat bukit lol
And that night we went to Olympic Stadium, it's damn coooolio.
Swimming Stadium.
Day 5, 20/12;
I woke up in the morning, and arrived at the airport around 7am, so damn sleepy.
And yeah, that was the last day. Bye-bye Beijing, bye-bye coldness. Hi Malaysia Truly Asia, Hi hotties lol.
Oh yeah, there was just three of us. My other three siblings didn't joined us. Its kinda sad :(
And, all I can say is, China is a historical place. I don't really like history hahaha. But it was cool :)
P/s; some of the photos, my face looks different and retarded hahaha idk maybe because of the temp.
P/s; some of the photos, my face looks different and retarded hahaha idk maybe because of the temp.
Xxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment