Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Wednesday, December 21

This is it.


Hello, everybody. Yay good to be home. It was freakin' cold there. Glad that Malaysia is hot, even sometimes it's too hot lol. It was like -6 celcius, how can I survive?! lol but it was a precious and memorable :)
Since my laptop crashed because of viruses, I can't upload the photos now. I will, insyaallah.


Okay, tomorrow is the time. I get so nervous right now. Someone, please shoot me. O-M-G, THE PMR RESULTTTTT! *take a deep breath* I hope everything will goes well, I want straight A's, I really want it. Like everybody wants it right. I wanna make my parents proud to have a daughter like me, amiiiin.
Please pray for meeeeeeeeeeeee. Gsh, im speechless.....

Insyaallah im gonna update about it and the photos, this is just a short update.
Until then, xoxoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment