Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Sunday, December 11

A short update.


Hello loves, how are you guys doing? Alhamdulillah, it was a bad start of December, but now, it's getting better. I have a feeling, this December gonna be a good month and end of the 2011.
My piano class was great. And, phew the teacher is young, and nice and smoooooth.
That's because my mum asked the Yamaha to find  'teacher paling lemah lembut' hahaha ok I know Im gedik.
I hope I can be an awesome pianist one day, and yeah she makes everything easier to learn. That's why I like her :)


Honestly I dont know what to write anymore, but I just wanna tell, Im going to Beijing this 16th of Dec. I heard the temperature is negative 1. Ohmy, and will be update bout the vacation later. So yeah, have a nice day and month everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment