So how's everybody's holidays? Phew, mine get better I think.
My mum registered me and my lil bro to swimming class and music class back.
Even I don't get a chance to hang out with my friends, but atleast, yeah I got AIR. lol
Yesterday, was a very first time I attended to swimming class. Mine now the intermediate class.
Lol I learnt the basic was like, I was standard 3 or 4 hahahaha. But luckily I still remembered :)
And alhamdulillah it went well maybe, there's girls nak dkt sama w my age, form1 and form2.
AND, my piano class starting this tuesday. Omg, I really hope the new teacher is kind, like very smooth.
I don't know what to practice anymore! URGGGGH this is sucks. So, I keep praying everything will go well.
P/s; Im very the private person. I HATE when other people try to not respect my privacy.
Like you know, one word to them;
Until then, xxo.


No comments:
Post a Comment