WHY? BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS FUCKED UP.
And this time, I need to express my feelings here. It hurts me, alot like alot of alot.
I bet my life after PMR, is much much better and happier. BUT, I was wrong. Totally wrong.
It sucks than before, and all such these things are unexpectedly happens to me.
I didn't ask this, I asked for happiness, I wish that I can release my tension after the exam.
But, many big troubles come to me. Like seriously, I don't need this.
1) I wish I can hangout with my friends, uncountable.
BUT, yeah everything we were planning, never happens cause ok, some of us, their phone are damage, and tak boleh keluar. Okay, but when we were ready to go out, okay THE FUQ THING HAPPENS.
NO TRANSPORT. Or maybe if ada pun, I'll be there late.. That's not what im planning for, I know people hate waiting and ofcos me too. And I hate being late, like seriously I'll get nervousss and gelabah. IF I have a driving license, im preety sure I'll be the most early person to be there lol. Whatever pun, if there's a vacation or what, yeah me the one yang woke up first. And I'll get ready apa semua, I'll waiting for the rest semua siap and I hate that, but it's okay im used to it kan.. The conclusion, I NEED A DRIVING LICENSE ASAP. LIKE SERIOUSLY.
2) I wish I can release my tension.
BUT, heck yeah, my fckn maid dia nak berhenti cause ada orang nak bagi gaji lagi tinggi. Kau gila ke apa nak mtk gaji RM800? Kalau buat kerja bagus, it's okay lah kan.. So because of that, our siblings kan 6. And there's alot of clothes, and things to do. Tidy up my house, lipat baju, jemur baju, basuh pinggan blabla. Okay maybe it's the time for me utk berdikari kan. But I think that sometimes, I need a rest too. I mean like going out chillin' around. You guys are lucky if you can go out sesuka hati. Untunglah..
3) I wish there's someone can understand my situation.
BUT, okay there's people try to help me. And I really appreciate it! But the saddest part, the people I expect the most to care about me, I don't know it's like Im the one have to understand them in every fight, in every situation pun. But, I can't push them away in my life, cause I know I'll be regret... But please, I've asked them to change, many times. And please do change, for the sake of me..
And, blabla there's more. It's never finished. Whatever it is, I don't know, I just hope for the better life. I mean, it's not like im ungrateful, but I want all of my problems solved in a good way. Aminnn.
p/s: I wrote I 'wish' cause I know those are just my wishes. But, in my heart I hope someday it will happens.
Until then, xxo.



No comments:
Post a Comment