Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Saturday, December 24

Something to share.


Hmm, hmm, hmm oh hey everyone. Please, don't ask about my result after this.
It's bad. Im such a useless girl and daughter.....
Haih okay, I got 3A's. For BM, BI and Science. For once in my life, I got science A!
Lol okay quite happy of that. But hm, others haih it's just another one step to get A.
And okay I expected more, I mean like 5A's and above.
But yeah the result shows how we studied right. I admit I was playing around, I never be serious in the class okay maybe, once, twice.. And I studied last minute, yeah mmg masuk otak kan.
Tp it's okay there's no failed right *tenangkan diri*

And I think this is a wake up call for me to study harder next time. Next year I have to struggle myself.
As people say, form four is not a honeymoon year. And insyaallah I'll be focus in the class.
Oh I also already told Eila if Im not serious, she can slap me lol.
Im just afraid every year I tell myself to focus on studies, but failed...
And I really hope this time, this 2012, I will be a good student. Amin.
Only Allah knows how sad I am to see the dissapointment on my mother's face.
Oh but she kissed me on the cheek because she's happy I got A for science lol because she's a science teacher. And most of my family members asked me to be a doctor cause in our family,
there's just one or two doctors.  And my ambition when I was little, to be a doctor.
But I don't know, now I think it's preety hard for me. But I wanna try to take a 1st package; pure science. And the conditions are must get A in science and maths. Atleast got 5A's.
Haih I know I can't. My parents will merayu dkt sekolah. And I really hope I can get it. I really want it. I mean I wanna try. I wanna make my parents proud of me.
Please I want you guys to help me. Pray for me. Pray that I can take biology. Omg im being too emotional rn.

I regret I didn't study hard. And I remembered when I took my UPSR result,
it was a good time to see my parents were proud.
I know I shouldnt playing around when I was in form 1,2,3. Haih im such a badass right.
I really regret. And from now on, I wanna study my ass off. Lol
I wanna be a clever student, friend and daughter.
Oh this is a wake up call to form 1, and form 2's out there, please start your revision from now.
Oooh and only Allah knows how I felt when I opened the slip and saw there's less A's on it. The sadness :((

And after I got the result, I went straight to Nina's house. She needed me. And I need her too.
It was an emotional moment yknow. I walked to her house and went into her room crying.
Lol it's so funny when I think about it. We both crying. And Eila was there too.
She comforted me and raise my spirits up to move on. Alhamdulillah, I got true bestfriends.
Im lucky to have them in my life. After that, we laughed together. Lol like alot. I miss my girls.
They're my everything. Maryam and Echa called me and comforted me too. Thanks seniors!
They're always there for me. And guess what, I was crying while on the phone with them.
Hahaha and they both like 'eh janganlah nangis' lol. Sorry I was too emotional.
I feel like wanna die lol but I need to learn from mistakes and move on.
And realize there's SPM. SPM is everything and
I have to work hard to score straight A's and insyaallah I'll do it.

Saya redha.. :)

The conclusion, thanks for all of you guys supports. I really appreciate it. I feel blessed.
This. Is. A. Perfect. Emotion. Ok this is enough.
P/s: Honestly im ashame when people asked me how's my result. Especially the family members.
Haih I don't know how to face it. Like serve right to me...
Ahhhhhhh please I don't like when people ask about this. Seriously. Shoot me. :(

Salam xxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment