1) My boo, Nikki.
Hello and good evening everybodaaayh, it's been a while I haven't update.
As you know, MALAYSIA WON LAST NIGHT. I watched it for 100++ minutes.
It was depressing, scary, just like ghost stories yknow.
And my family and I were screaming out loud, lol it was fun.
Oh I am so touched every Malaysians is very supportive. PROUD TO BE A MALAYSIAN.
Oh and I've learnt some songs on youtube. It is very easy to learn instrument nowadays.
But, lol I just can play well lagu yang part awal je. Shame me. I'll try harder.
It was depressing, scary, just like ghost stories yknow.
And my family and I were screaming out loud, lol it was fun.
Oh I am so touched every Malaysians is very supportive. PROUD TO BE A MALAYSIAN.
2) My piano.
But, lol I just can play well lagu yang part awal je. Shame me. I'll try harder.
3) Tumblr.
Tumblr is my diary, life, love. It's like diary because I can express my feelings with the words, quotes.
Life and love, because it comfort me, accompany me when im feeling lonely or upside down.
It's just a short update.
Untill then, xxo.


No comments:
Post a Comment