Y'alls Malaysians, Kimora Lee Simmons is here in Malaysia!
Isn't this is just awesome? I wanna meet her, seriously.
BUT IT'S LIMITED TO 500 PEOPLE AND MUST 18 ABOVE. WTH IS THAT.
Kimora is just too fab, I wish I was one of her daughter, loljk, I love my mum more.
Well, Im super bored staying at home alone. No maid and no parents.
My parents went to Makkah to perform Hajj till this 27 November.
I cant wait till my daddy is here, I want a new laptop! This laptop always fckn pissing off.
Macbook pro, perhaps? I try to 'pujuk' my daddy. O'yeah, im a daddy lil girl :)
Plus im so scared, yknow it's very dangerous tho.
And and and, do listen to Under The Mistletoe album's songs.
Im lovin' it, eventho I dont celebrate christmas.
Oh and his matured voice, argggh turn on.
Well, I try to hate him, but failed....
And I'm sorry. If I pushed you away.
Cause I need you here. And I want for you to know.
(lovin this lyrics)
Xxo, until then.


No comments:
Post a Comment