But, yeah nobody to go out with. I mean, everybody is busy with their things.
Soooo, I just stay in my room as usual. Watching movies, tumblring, listening to songs.
When it was PMR, my friends and I planned alot of things. But, ha-ha-ha never happens tho.
Lol, it's funny, staying at home doing nothing, instead of going out enjoying life~
Ok, I should stop babbling. To those lifeless people out there too, let's watch some movies! *grabs popcorn*
After PMR, I've watched, Bridemaids, Friends With Benefits, No Strings Attached, Crazy Stupid Love, Love Actually, and more, lol can't recall. It's fun tho watching movies online alone :)
Oh, and last weekend, I sleepover Eila's house. We do some 'stuffs' lol we were being a maid.
Clean up and decorate her room. Lol IT'S BEAUTIFUL NOW. IM PROUD.. HAHAHA K.
Yeah, ofcos, inspiration by tumblr........
Untill then, xxo.


No comments:
Post a Comment