Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Monday, January 9

Fireworks.


This. This is how I feel right now. Fireworks, blessed, and all of the good things.
Alhamdulillah, Allah is fair, I couldn't ask for more. I hope this would last forever.
Get closer to Allah, always pray to him. Insyaallah Allah will helps us going thru our life with happiness.

Ok, today baru 9th January? Oooooh it's 1 week to go before I  enter the school.
Cis, lambatnya lagi. I could be crazy because of boredom.
But, when I think of it back, there's hikmah.
I should go revise sikit sikit form four's textbooks, right.
I have to do this before school's begins;

▲ Read Papa Novel.
▲ Belek belek History textbook.
▲ Call the principal dapat masuk package 1 or not.
▲ Tidy up, vacuum my room and make it comfortable to study.
▲ Buat hafazan. (Hurmmmm)

Anddddd, my parents are searching for a new house to move out.
I've been staying in this house for 13 years. Ok. 13 years.
But hm it's so hard to find... Anybody here wants to give us info? Please. :)

Oooh and lol this has always been my dream;

 (1)
 (2)
(3)

There's others pictures of 'my dream bedroom'.
Or maybe I  just mix all of it and make it very niiiiiiiiiiice. Ehehehe.
Insyaallah, one day. Amin. 

Until then, xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment