Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Friday, August 26

Move on.




Hye everybody. How are you?
*lol you can see me happier now*

O'YEAH BABY IM FREE FROM TRIAL NOWWW
O'NA NA NA NA NA *k you can slap me now*
It's just for temporary, after this coming eid, 
OMG I'LL BE IN A JAIL.

Trial was.................
mixing feelings, ada yang senang ada yang okay, ada yang susah mcm babs.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS RAYA?
LOLOL


Lagu raya yang lama FTW!!!! :)
Raya mode : ON 
InsyaAllah im gonna update about raya hihi.




It's been a while tak tukar my url. So I just changed it. Check it out :)

And, I've unprivate my twitter.
LOL IDK why, now I feel like want to socialize with people,
since I am free for temporary :)


For guys out there, better you read this:

Salam xxx
Selamat Hari Raya,
Maaf Zahir dan Batin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment