Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Saturday, August 13

Im just a ball of pent-up frustration.

DUP DAP DUP DAP 
*my heart beating fast.....*

I could say, this year is the best year ever and the most tired ever.
I got what I really wishes this year. And the worst is Im one of the PMR candidates :'\



I know I can do it, I will try harder this time. Insyaallah :)

All I wanna say, please dont stop praying for me to get straight A's in PMR and PMRI.
And berjaya di dunia dan di akhirat, aminnnn.

And yesterday, I break fast with my wifey and lovely juniors,
It was a good time. Had a lot fun. And it's friday friday friday.


Thanks alot to Najwa. Muah muah xxx

AND last but not least,
LISTEN TO THIS SONG.

Jyeah, it's Justin Bieber.......

Okay, until then,
toodles! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment