Salam and hello everybody, the clock shows 23:14 and I haven't sleep yet.
But anyone else dah, cos tomorrow school begins aite, but oh not for me tenenet.
Lol because my school form four masuk two weeks lambat, so Im going to school this 16th. YAY ME!
Okay tak yay sangat, I freakin don't know what to do anymore ugh. Maybe I should start do something productive for this holiday right, exercise till im fit. Hehehe insyaAllah I will.
Oh yeah these few days, I didn't post something right. Because im enjoying my reality life.
Alhamdulillah, there's more activities. And I had alot of fun. What a good start of 2012 :)
Last Sunday, I went to Festival City. Well, before that, waiting like crazy from 12pm for the transport.
But it was worth it even mata bengkak met my girls lol. Ahh I miss them. Like. Alot. Of. Alot.
Especially Qaisara and Eika. Haven't meet since 2007 or 2008 I think. Whoaaa.
Then dah sampai, pergi karaoke for 1 hour and half.
And I swear me, Nina and Dyan were the craziest and loudest! Hahaha.
Had funnnnnnn, alot. Oh also tekak tak ada suara dah lol.
W/ Nina and Dyan.
Then we went for lunch at Subway.
Like Eika said 'mkn subway mmg tak sah if tak bersepah'.
Meet my beautiful and lovely girls,
Salam, xxo. And Happy New Year to all of you.
Let's pray this year would be full of happiness. Amin.
P/s: sorry for the pictures quality.







No comments:
Post a Comment