Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Tuesday, November 1

Refreshment.

As you can see, my blogspot has a new look. It's simple, but I think simple is nice :)
Last week, I went to Kelantan, for a school trip. It was 50-50.
Nothing much there, but luckily our hotel in the town. Near to Mcd, Pizza Hut, KB Trade Mall, Pasar Siti Khadijah. 
And guess what, my money trip balance is RM120 from RM150. I just spent RM30 for foods/4 days.
Lolol, I told ya nothing much there. Here some of the photos;


Ceramah Nik Aziz

Pantai Cahaya Bulan
We are fat teenagers. We love foods.
Our bus's  number plate. HAHAHAHAHAHA k.


Here, another story.  A short story actually.
Kim Kardashian is ALREADY divorced after her 72 days marriage. HA-HA-HA-HA so funny, you spent 20 million USD
Celebrity. Hollywood..... Yeah it's a normal story. Im sad tho. Stay strong Kim.


Until then,
XXO

No comments:

Post a Comment