Hey, dont like overthink ok. Bitch = girlfriend, dude.
I cant get enough of these angels;
#1 Ariana Grande

HEY SHE'S LIKE SUPER DUPERB CUTE RIGHT.
AH LOVE HER HAIR DAYMNN MUCH
Oh and yes, she's from the victorious.
And I love her songs cover too, her voice gosssh :')
THISISLOVEEE
HERHAIRSHINING OHH :O
#2 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
AND HERE IS MY MISS GORG :)
I LIKE HER, SHE IS LIKE FREAKING HOT, MAAAAN
And yeah she will be on Transformers 3!
She is replacing Megan Fox.
CANT WAIT, AND I LIKE HER BRITISH ACCENT, HOOOT
P/s: she is a victoria's secret angle :)
#3 Barbara Palvin
She is lovely and a model.
She's only 17 but dah jadi model chanel and moreee. What a great kid.
I adore herrrrr, my wallpaper pun dia lol :D
#4 Miranda Kerr

HAHA sorrrry if you're dying now of her hotness.
I know she's really stunningggg.
And she is married to Orlando Bloom and got a newborn son named Flynn Bloom
So cuteeee liddat :D
P/s: she's is a VS angel too :)
#5 Kendall Jenner

I wanna be her bff. I want her skinny legs, seriously.
And I wanna be a part of kardashian lololol *ok cukup Sheff nak kena lempang tak
#6 Olsen twins
I love these fashionista!
Vintage fashion <3 And they're superb cooool, like me ahaha
Pernah tried satu web yg tunjuk muka same with celebs and I got Mary Kate
AHHH I KNOW I SO CHUMEL LIKE THEM LOL
Tu jelah malas nak habiskan till 10 *ADA ORG SURUH KE WEH?
Ok thanks melayan kerenah I eh you all. Thanks again you all awh awh























No comments:
Post a Comment