Nothing to story, so tumblr like always. OMG haha Im annoying :p
Oh and yeah you can follow me on; http://vanitylairxx.tumblr.com/
CHECK IT OUTTTT GUYS :'D
Awwwh my fav song rite now.
I lavvvv you OMB


Btw, I just watched Never Say Never 3D.
OMG so lame baru nak tgk haha.
2 weekends me and Eila dah cuba for tgk, but full :'\
But atleast, I went to his concert wee!
OK I admitted I cried when watching the movie.
He's so talentedddddddddd :')

He's so hyper when he was kid.
Argggh, yeaah you were born to be somebody!
You are a fenomaena darling.
You're the next Michael Jackson!
Oh and this world belong to you,
now everybody got a bieber fever i guess haha :'D
To everybody yg belum tgk NSN, here the link, ahhh I love who uploaded this vid :)
Oh you can try on 3D by wearing your sunglass :p
I loveee when he's singing down to earth. Ahhh I was crying :'(
OHH and the way he's flipping his hair LOLOLOL
OK STOP WITH THE BIEBS, BUBYEEEEE XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment