Sharifah Iman. 16. Malaysia.




Sunday, January 23

Tumblr oh tumblr, you are my life. Seriously :B

So I've created tumblr on September.
But just active it on 5th Nov.
First time sign up it, I realllly dont have any idea what to do with it.
Seriouslyyy B-L-A-N-K.
So then, sy cakap tumblr boring.

But nowww,
TUMBLR, YOU CANT DIE OR I WILL DIE TOO gaaah.
LOLOL, tumblr teach me everything. Everythinggg.

I dont want to post about tumblr on public.
Because, IDW semua org got tumblr.
IF NOT, gah tumblr would be not cool like always.
COOL TUMBLR JUST FOR COOL PEOPLE. 
wee heeeee, I can feel I have another life and world.
Its call Tumblr World :D

OKAY STOP CRAAAPPING.


So hereee, there's 1072 lovely followers. 
Mwaah mwaaah love all of you!

Follow me on, vanitylairxx.tumblr.com if you havent yeeet. 
THANKS, ALOT OF THANKS <3


No comments:

Post a Comment